This handmade soy wax scented candle we created together with Vilkmergė’s brewers to make meetings of family, friends or partners meaningful. Performed a simple ritual, a unique magical scent recipe and a small sacrifice to the gods will help create new or strengthen existing close ties and partnerships. We believe that the magical fragrance of this scented candle and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual (its description is included with the candle) and Kvasir’s assistance might help to:
- Get rid of anxiety and stress;
- Calm down and relax;
- Create new or strengthen existing close ties and partnerships
Beer is an integral part of sowing, crop attendance and harvesting. Such gatherings were called sambari, and on that occasion a sambaric beer was produced, which was offered to the goddess of harvest and home. The drinking of the beer in the rooms performed as a sacred rite. Often beer took on the role of sacrifice to the Gods by pouring it on the ground or into the fire. Beer pourings were a necessary part of the worship of the Baltic gods and are considered to be the most characteristic rites dedicated to it, associated with both agriculture and the celebration of essential events in human life, the celebration of the house.
In Norse mythology the chief god Odin’s wife Frigga had many companions, friends and maids. One of her best and most loyal companions was Eir – the goddess of health. With her help you might:
- Gain physical and spiritual powers;
- Strengthen your physical body and immunity;
- Get help when battling illnesses;
- Harmonize the body’s energy centers and points;
- Protect your physical body from illnesses.
For these hand-made aromatic tealight candles we created a magical aroma of mint, lime and myrrh, that symbolizes nature’s forces, harvest, abundance and health. We believe that this aroma might also help you regain your physical strength. These aromatic tealight candles might help to gain the favor of the medicine and health goddess Eir.
We crafted these hand-made scented tealight candles with a magical aroma for all lonely souls who long for desire, excitement and the wind of new love. The tealight candles magical aroma might help to:
- Attract a new person of your dreams;
- Forge a harmonious and close relationship;
- Find happiness and joy in such a relationship;
- Add love and material joy.
In Norse mythology Freya was the goddess of fertility, love and passion. Freya was considered to be the most desired goddess. Her love was sought by giants and gods, but she agreed to be lover only with the chief god Odin. The Norse goddess Freya corresponds to Venus or Aphrodite in the pantheon of Ancient Greek and Roman gods.
We dedicate these hand-made soy-wax scented tealight candles to those who aspire to improve their financial situation. Even with a touch of magic financial luck will only come to people who put in some effort, struggle and aim for it. However, sometimes a bit of supernatural help is necessary, thus the magical aroma of scented tealight candles and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual might help to:
- Open paths and opportunities for financial flows to reach your home;
- Realize your plans related to the material plane of life;
- Plan income and expense;
- Protect your material wealth from unexpected expense and jealousy of others.
In Norse mythology, god Freyr is the patron of fertility and prosperity. With the help of Freyr these tealight candles will allow to plant a seed of the magical money tree that brings financial wealth to your home.
We crafted these hand-made soy-wax aromatic tealight candles with magical aroma to those who search for cosiness and warmth of the family hearth, who protect their home and family like the apple of their eye, whose home is their fortress. These tealight candles and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual might help to:
- Create harmony at home and among the family members;
- Protect your home form anger;
- Protect your home and family members from uninvited guests and their evil thoughts;
- Bring prosperity and financial wealth.
In Norse mythology Frigga, the chief god Odin’s wife, is the goddess of household. She is the ideal guardian and keeper of the home’s hearth, the only one who is allowed by her husband to sit in his throne and look out over the whole world.
We crafted these hand-made soy-wax scented tealight candles with magic aroma to be like a broom that will sweep off the everyday energetic filth and cleanse the home environment from negative energy clusters. Energetic cleansing, like everyday chores, not only cleans our energetic field but also gives a certain level of “immunity”. The tealight candles’ magical fragrances might help to:
- Get rid of bad energy;
- Dispose of accumulated anger and negative emotions;
- Absorb the negative energy of evil eye, ill wishes and curses.
- Cleanse the home’s energy field.
In Norse mythology the goddess Hag is the infamous witch that spreads destruction, disasters and misfortune, as well as causes nightmares while we sleep. However, in this case she will help us to destroy all the negative energy, jealousy, grudge and anger that we accumulated by ourselves and that others sent towards us.
We crafted these hand-made scented tealight candles with magical aroma for those of you who are constantly in a hurry, on the run, trying to reach something that sometimes might be unreachable. The aroma of tealight candles and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual might help to:
- Keep clean thoughts and mind;
- Find a solution in difficult situations, enlighten the mind;
- Develop intuition, hear your inner voice;
- Reach harmony with yourself and the world.
In Norse mythology Mímir was the guardian of the wisdom well. He was famous for his knowledge and insights. Even the chief god Odin desired to drink from Mímir’s well, therefore he traveled to the land of giants to gain powers of knowledge.
In Norse mythology norns are female beings that rule the destiny of a child when it is born. In their function they are similar to Greek Moirai. They live under the roots of the destiny tree Yggdrasill, everyday they pour over them the water from the Well of Urðr and on these roots they carve the destiny of each human. For these hand-made soy-wax tealight candles we chose the fragrance of mangoes, cinnamon and oriental spices which might help to:
- Attract personal luck;
- Guide the events towards a favorable direction;
- Give you confidence in yourself and your powers;
- Inspire you for new challenges, ideas, originality and resourcefulness.
The gods, alike humans, have their own root on the tree of life that norns carve their destinies on. However, even the gods cannot influence decisions of norns, therefore when asking for favors they should be addressed directly to the norns Urðr, Verðandi and Skuld.
Today career, luck and happiness are seen as a result of the person’s life-long learning, self-expression and work, while a successful career is achieved through an ability to combine work, free-time, family life and the feeling of satisfaction in one’s life choices. Our hand-made soy-wax tealight candles with the magical aroma of patchouli, oriental spices and ambergris might help you to:
- Achieve your goals in a determined and purposeful manner;
- Achieve abundance in all the areas and boost self-confidence;
- Achieve luck in every step;
- Complete the ongoing work successfully.
In Norse mythology Thor was the god of thunder, storms and fertility. Thor might help you in any battle, both in literal and metaphoric sense.