Incense FRIGGA (cedar)
We crafted this hand-made cedar incense to those who search for cosiness and warmth of the family hearth, who protect their home and family like the apple of their eye, whose home is their fortress. The magical fragrance of the incense and the help of the goddess Frigga will help to:
- Create harmony at home and among the family members;
- Protect your home form anger;
- Protect your home and family members form uninvited guests and their evil thoughts;
- Bring prosperity and financial wealth.
In Norse mythology Frigga, the chief god Odin’s wife, is the goddess of household. She is the ideal guardian and keeper of the home’s hearth, the only one who is allowed by her husband to sit in his throne and look out over the whole world.
This hand-made natural cedar incense:
- Is made only of natural plants and herbs;
- Contains no charcoal, usually used to induce burning;
- Contains no wooden heart that would emit toxic compounds while burning;
- Contains no artificial glue that would emit toxic compounds while burning.
Together with these cedar incense sticks you will get:
A detailed description of the incense purpose;
A description of the aromatherapic effect of the incense and its compounds (plants and herbs);
A simple magical ritual which will reveal the powers of the incense that might help to create harmony at home and among your family members, protect your home and family members form uninvited guests and their evil thoughts, bring prosperity and financial wealth.
Package contents: 5 sticks
Burning duration of a stick: ~ 45 min.
(The burning duration might differ depending on temperature, humidity and changes in the atmosphere).
Country of origin: Nepal
|Products may help:|
For harmony at home, In love and partnership
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.