Incense ODIN (mix)
We devote this natural hand-made agarwood, nag champa, juniper berries and wild herbs incense to Odin – the Norse god of war and wisdom. We believe that the magical fragrance of this incense and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual (its description is included with the incense) and Odin’s assistance might help to:
- Gain confidence in your strengths;
- Gain physical and spiritual powers;
- Overcome difficulties, obstacles and challenges;
- Awaken and battle everyday misfortunes and problems, and overcome them.
In Norse mythology Odin is the chief god, the god of war and wisdom. Odin dwells in the gods’ world Asgard, where from his throne Hliðskjálf he looks over the whole world. Odin is said to have given life to the first humans Ask and Embla.
This hand-made natural herbal incense:
- Is made only of natural plants and herbs;
- Contains no charcoal, usually used to induce burning;
- Contains no wooden heart that would emit toxic compounds while burning;
- Contains no artificial glue that would emit toxic compounds while burning.
Together with these herbal incense sticks you will get:
A detailed description of the incense purpose;
A description of the aromatherapic effect of the incense and its compounds (plants and herbs);
A simple magical ritual, that will reveal the powers of incense and help you to gain confidence in your own strengths, give physical and spiritual power to overcome difficulties, awaken and battle everyday misfortunes and problems, and to overcome them.
- Nag Champa;
- Juniper berries;
- Mix of other herbs.
Package contents: 5 sticks
Burning duration of a stick: ~ 60 min.
(The burning duration might differ depending on temperature, humidity and changes in the atmosphere).
Country of origin: Nepal
|Products may help:|
To attract luck and prosperity, To succeed in work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.