Incense FREYA (mix)
This hand-made natural incense is dedicated to all lonely souls who long for desire, excitement and the wind of new love. The magical aroma of the incense might:
- Attract a new person of your dreams;
- Forge a harmonious and close relationship;
- Find happiness and joy in such a relationship;
- Create a sensuous romantic atmosphere for you and your beloved.
In Norse mythology Freyja was the goddess of fertility, love and passion. Freyja was considered to be the most desired goddess. Her love was sought by giants and gods, but she agreed to marry only the chief god Odin. The Norse goddess Freya corresponds to Venus or Aphrodite in the pantheon of Ancient Greek and Roman gods.
This hand-made natural love incense:
- Is made only of natural plants and herbs;
- Contains no charcoal, usually used to induce burning;
- Contains no wooden heart that would emit toxic compounds while burning;
- Contains no artificial glue that would emit toxic compounds while burning.
Together with these love incense sticks you will get:
A detailed description of the incense purpose;
A description of the aromatherapic effect of the incense and its compounds (plants and herbs);
A simple magical ritual to reveal the powers of this incense that will help to attract to your life a new person, possessing the qualities of your dreams, to create harmonious partnership with such a person as well as to enrich this partnership with love and material joy, and to create a sensuous romantic atmosphere for you and your beloved.
- Nag champa;
Package contents: 5 sticks
Burning duration of a stick: ~ 45 min.
(The burning duration might differ depending on temperature, humidity and changes in the atmosphere).
Country of origin: Nepal
|Products may help:|
For harmony at home, In love and partnership
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.