Incense DELLINGR (mix)
This natural hand-made juniper berries, sandalwood, nards, frankincense and wild herbs incense is devoted to the Norse god of dawn Dellingr. We believe that the magical fragrance of this incense and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual (its description is included with the incense) might help to:
- Feel more energetic and cheerful;
- Energize and stimulate the nervous system;
- Brighten the mind and thougts;
- Gain physical and spiritual powers.
In Norse mythology Dellingr was a personification of dawn. Nótt (the goddess of night) and Dellingr had a son – Dagr. Parents gave to Dagr a present of two horses, whose shining manes illuminate the whole earth, and two war chariots, which they put high up in the sky, so that Dagr could ride across the sky dome all day and all night.
This hand-made natural reviving incense:
- Is made only of natural plants and herbs;
- Contains no charcoal, usually used to induce burning;
- Contains no wooden heart that would emit toxic compounds while burning;
- Contains no artificial glue that would emit toxic compounds while burning.
Together with these reviving incense sticks you will get:
A detailed description of the incense purpose;
A description of the aromatherapic effect of the incense and its compounds (plants and herbs);
A simple magical ritual, that will reveal the powers of incense and help you to feel more cheerful and active, energize and stimulate the nervous system, clear up your mind and thoughts, give you physical and spiritual strength.
- Juniper berries;
- Mix of other herbs.
Package contents: 5 sticks
Burning duration of a stick: ~ 60 min.
(The burning duration might differ depending on temperature, humidity and changes in the atmosphere).
Country of origin: Nepal
|Products may help:|
For physical and inner health
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.