Natural incense FREYA€7,00
This hand-made natural incense is dedicated to all lonely souls who long for desire, excitement and the wind of new love. The magical aroma of the incense might:
- Attract a new person of your dreams;
- Forge a harmonious and close relationship;
- Find happiness and joy in such a relationship;
- Create a sensuous romantic atmosphere for you and your beloved.
In Norse mythology Freya was the goddess of fertility, love and passion. Freya was considered to be the most desired goddess. Her love was sought by giants and gods, but she agreed to marry only the chief god Odin. The Norse goddess Freya corresponds to Venus or Aphrodite in the pantheon of Ancient Greek and Roman gods.
Natural incense NORNS (mix for women)€7,00
In Norse mythology norns are female beings that rule the destiny of a child when it is born. In their function they are similar to Greek Moirai. They live under the roots of the destiny tree Yggdrasill, everyday they pour over them the water from the Well of Urðr and on these roots they carve the destiny of each human. We believe that this natural hand-made nag champa incense will help to:
- Attract personal luck;
- Guide the events towards a favorable direction;
- Give you confidence in yourself and your powers;
- Inspire you for new challenges, ideas, originality and resourcefulness.
The gods, alike humans, have their own root on the tree of life that norns carve their destinies on. However, even the gods cannot influence decisions of norns, therefore when asking for favors they should be addressed directly to the norns Urðr, Verðandi and Skuld.
Natural incense ODIN€7,00
We devote this natural hand-made agarwood, nag champa, juniper berries and wild herbs incense to Odin – the Norse god of war and wisdom. We believe that the magical fragrance of this incense and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual (its description is included with the incense) and Odin’s assistance might help to:
- Gain confidence in your strengths;
- Gain physical and spiritual powers;
- Overcome difficulties, obstacles and challenges;
- Awaken and battle everyday misfortunes and problems, and overcome them.
In Norse mythology Odin is the chief god, the god of war and wisdom. Odin dwells in the gods’ world Asgard, where from his throne Hliðskjálf he looks over the whole world. Odin is said to have given life to the first humans Ask and Embla.