We created this candle of the year 2021 together with astrologer Palmyra Kelertiene, and we engraved the most important symbols of the year on the surface of the candle. According to the Star of Magicians, the year will be ruled by Saturn. In Chinese astrology the symbol of the year is the White Metal Ox. In the ancient Aryan (Zoroastrian) calendar the year of protection is the Horse. Also, there are engraved signs of the Scandinavian runes of old Futhark, symbolizing the year on the surface of the candle. While performing a simple ritual of meditations / affirmations, you may ask the symbols / totems to guard the year. By purchasing this magical candle of 2021 as a gift, you may wish:
- strength in meeting the challenges of the coming year
- personal success in achieving your desires
- to regain peace and to develop stability
- to develop the strength of the spirit
Light the candle of the year to celebrate the traditional calendar New Year date, the Chinese New Year, and the ancient Aryan (Zoroastrian) Nowruz festival (New Year). This magical candle is expected to become the unseen mystical mentor of your 2021 year.
In Norse mythology the chief god Odin’s wife Frigga had many companions, friends and maids. One of her best and most loyal companions was Eir – the goddess of health. With her help you might:
- Gain physical and spiritual powers;
- Strengthen your physical body and immunity;
- Get help when battling illnesses;
- Harmonize the body’s energy centers and points;
- Protect your physical body from illnesses.
For this hand-made aromatic rune candle we created a magical aroma, that symbolizes nature’s forces, harvest, abundance and health. We believe that this aroma might also help you regain your physical strength. This aromatic candle might help to gain the favor of the medicine and health goddess Eir.
We crafted this hand-made scented rune candle with a magical aroma for all lonely souls who long for desire, excitement and the wind of new love. The rune candle’s magical aroma might help to:
- Attract a new person of your dreams;
- Forge a harmonious and close relationship;
- Find happiness and joy in such a relationship;
- Add love and material joy.
In Norse mythology Freyja was the goddess of fertility, love and passion. Freyja was considered to be the most desired goddess. Her love was sought by giants and gods, but she agreed to marry only the chief god Odin. The Norse goddess Freya corresponds to Venus or Aphrodite in the pantheon of Ancient Greek and Roman gods.
We dedicate this hand-made soy-wax aromatic rune candle with the magical aroma to those who aspire to improve their financial situation. Even with a touch of magic financial luck will only come to people who put in some effort, struggle and aim for it. However, sometimes a bit of supernatural help is necessary and that’s why the magical fragrance of the candle and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual might help to:
- Open paths and opportunities for financial flows to reach your home;
- Realize your plans related to the material plane of life;
- Plan income and expense;
- Protect your material wealth from unexpected expense and jealousy of others.
In Norse mythology, god Freyr is the patron of fertility and prosperity. With the help of Freyr this candle will allow to plant a seed of the magical money tree that brings financial wealth to your home.
We crafted this hand-made soy-wax aromatic rune candle to those who seek for cosiness and warmth of the family hearth, who protect their home and family like the apple of their eye, whose home is their fortress. This rune candle and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual might help to:
- Create harmony at home and among the family members;
- Protect your home form anger;
- Protect your home and family members form uninvited guests and their evil thoughts;
- Bring prosperity and financial wealth.
In Norse mythology Frigga, the chief god Odin’s wife, is the goddess of household. She is the ideal guardian and keeper of the home’s hearth, the only one who is allowed by her husband to sit in his throne and look out over the whole world.
We crafted this hand-made rune candle to be like a broom that will sweep off the everyday energetic filth and cleanse the home environment from negative energy clusters. Energetic cleansing, like everyday chores, not only cleans our energetic field but also gives a certain level of “immunity”. Symbols, carved on the surface of the candle, will help you to:
- Get rid of bad energy;
- Dispose of accumulated anger and negative emotions;
- Absorb the negative energy of evil eye, ill wishes and curses.
- Cleanse the home’s energy field.
In Norse mythology the central symbol of this candle – the rune Hagalaz – is attributed to the deity Hag. She is the infamous witch. She will help to destroy all the negative energy, jealousy, grudge and anger that we accumulated by ourselves and that others sent towards us.
We crafted this rune candle specifically for the concentration, tranquility and lustration period between the All saints’ Day and Christmas. Each of us needs to say goodbye to the past, to sever old and unwanted ties and to prepare for the new cycle of life. We believe that our hand-made soy-wax candle with natural essential oils will help to:
- Forget the past;
- Sever redundant, unwanted and tormenting energetic ties;
- Get rid of tiresome memories and bury them in oblivion;
- Prepare for a new stage of life and a spiritual rebirth.
Hel is the ruler of the underworld Hel, a goddess of death and oblivion. She possesses the power to rule over all those who died a non-combat death in all the nine worlds.
We crafted this rune candle with natural essential oils for those of you who are constantly in a hurry, on the run, trying to reach something that sometimes might be unreachable. Symbols, carved on the surface of the candle, will help you to:
- Keep clean thoughts and mind;
- Understand causes and effects of various events;
- Find a solution in difficult situations, enlighten the mind;
- Reach harmony with yourself and the world.
In Norse mythology Mímir was the guardian of the wisdom well. He was famous for his knowledge and insights. Even the chief god Odin desired to drink from Mímir’s well, therefore he traveled to the land of giants to gain powers of knowledge.
In Norse mythology norns are female beings that rule the destiny of a child when it is born. In their function they are similar to Greek Moirai. They live under the roots of the destiny tree Yggdrasill, everyday they pour over them the water from the Well of Urðr and on these roots they carve the destiny of each human. Our hand-made rune candle, containing natural essential oils and covered in runic symbols might help you to:
- Attract personal luck;
- Guide the events towards a favorable direction;
- Give you confidence in yourself and your powers;
- Inspire you for new challenges, ideas, originality and resourcefulness.
The gods, alike humans, have their own root on the tree of life that norns carve their destinies on. However, even the gods cannot influence decisions of norns, therefore when asking for favors they should be addressed directly to the norns Urðr, Verðandi and Skuld.
Today career, luck and happiness are seen as a result of the person’s life-long learning, self-expression and work, while a successful career is achieved through an ability to combine work, free-time, family life and the feeling of satisfaction in one’s life choices. Our hand-made soy-wax rune candle with the magical aroma might help you to:
- Achieve your goals in a determined and purposeful manner;
- Achieve abundance in all the areas and boost self-confidence;
- Achieve luck in every step;
- Complete the ongoing work successfully.
In Norse mythology Thor was the god of thunder, storms and fertility. Thor might help you in any battle, both in literal and metaphoric sense.
This handcrafted scented candle are devoted to Bragi – the god of inspiration and creativity. We believe that a simple meditation/affirmation ritual (its description is included with the scented candle) and Bragi’s help and inspiration might help to:
- Reveal creative powers;
- Develop intuition, hear your inner voice;
- Awaken talents and skills;
- Inspire artists and creators.
In Norse mythology Bragi, the god of eloquence and poetry, inspired people to create poetry by giving them a drink of mead of poetry, made from the blood of Kvasir, the god of inspiration.
We devote this handcrafted scented candle to the Norse god of dawn Dellingr. We believe that the magical fragrance of this scented candle and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual (its description is included with the candle) might help to:
- Feel more energetic and cheerful;
- Energize and stimulate the nervous system;
- Brighten the mind and thougts;
- Gain physical and spiritual powers.
In Norse mythology Dellingr was a personification of dawn. Nótt (the goddess of night) and Dellingr had a son – Dagr. Parents gave to Dagr a present of two horses, whose shining manes illuminate the whole earth, and two war chariots, which they put high up in the sky, so that Dagr could ride across the sky dome all day and all night.